Terms and Conditions
1. Rates Include: Maintenance, oil, greasing and little road maps
2. Minimum Rental: One (1) day (24 hours). Every hour in excess is calculated at 1/5 of the daily rate.
3. Renter's Age: Minimum 23 years old
4. Driving License: Renter must have held a driving license for at least one year
5. Traffic Fines: All traffic fines, as well as fines for any violation of the Greek Penal Code are renter's responsibility
6. Insurance: All rental rates include third party liability coverage. In case of an accident the renter is obliged to pay in full any damages and/or all lost income through immobility of rented vehicle, unless there is a satisfactory proof that damages where caused by another party or below C.D.W. has been undertaken.
7. Collision Damage Weaver: The renter will in case of damages to the rented vehicle only pay the first 700-1.000 € for all car types and the first 150 € for all motorbike types. The rest will be covered in full by this insurance. The insurance does not count in following cases: a. damages to the underside of the car or to the wheels and tires, b. driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The daily rate for the Collision Damage Weaver is 8,00 € -15,00 € for cars (check vehicles details) and 6,00 € -10,00 € for motorbikes(check vehicles details).
8. Fuel: All vehicles have to be returned with the same amount of fuel as given. Otherwise the difference has to be paid to the rental company. Refunds cannot be given on unused fuel.
9. Extra Equipment: Baby car seats on request for a daily charge of 3,00 €
10. Delivery & Collection of cars: Free of charge to airports, harbours and hotels.
11. Taxes: All rates are subject to 24% V.A.T.
12. Ferrying the Vehicles: Vehicles cannot be transported by ferry without the advance written authorisation of the rental company (exception Antiparos)
13. Terms and Rates: Subject to change without prior notice, with the sanction of the Greek Tourist Organisation, are in the full responsibility of the renter.